Monday, October 13, 2008

Hi, my name is CutOutDissection.com , nice to meet you!

Picture brought to you by http://www.peta2.com/cutoutdissection/cutoutdissection.asp

While figuring out what to blog about, my first choice was to talk about Banksy and his new exhibit in NYC, however someone just covered it. (People, go see his exhibit, its gonna be good)


Anyway, whenever I'm bored I like to look through AOL's Weird and Strange News, where I found a girl who legally changed her name to CutoutDissection.com. This girl changed her name to this because she is against animal dissections in school. You can read more about her here. Interestingly enough, she is a PETA intern; I wonder if this new name is making her more popular at work?

I am a vegetarian and am proud to be one, but I don't think I would change my name to create awareness about certain beliefs I have. I wonder how StopEatingCows as a first name sounds? Haha

No comments: