Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Graduating and Lost

I hope I'm not the only one who is plagued with indecision and anxiety about graduating this Spring and the immense amount of confusion about what is to come next. Will I go to graduate school? part-time? full-time? Or will I throw myself right into the world of looking for a career that is satisfying on all of the necessary levels--mind, body, spirit, wallet. This article from new york times magazine explains a lot of different persectives of what goes into a job search and some tips for young adults (like us) looking to find their way in the work field. I especially enjoy the first few graphs -- setting a scene of a much different life of the past contrasting the technology run system in which we currently live. Hope this helps on your travels from the collegiate to professional world.

No comments: