Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tina Fey on a Glossy Spread

Since we have been working on profiles, I found a great one on Tina Fey by Maureen Dowd. It's in the January issue of Vanity fair if you want to pick one up or check it out online.
First of all, Tina looks great in her photo shoot by Annie Leibovitz, but I guess that's kind of the thing about being photographed by Annie Leibovitz-you're gonna look great. I feel that only recently Tina has let out her sexy side and I commend her for that! This profile gives real insight into Tina's life as a mother and as a wife rather than just that SNL Weekend Update reporter and Sarah Palin look-alike. The writer turned her into a real person that I felt like I could relate to by shedding the glitz and glamour that goes along with show-biz. I like that. no bull.

No comments: