Thursday, December 18, 2008

Paris Hilton: A Two-Timer

Paris Hilton says that she never wears clothing more than once, she auctions it off and gives the proceeds to charities. Well, she's been seen in a dress more than once apparently.

This drives me crazy. Just because a celebrity has the money to buy new clothes every day of their life, does that mean that they should? No. Why not donate all the extra cash to charity instead of being all high and mighty and arrogant about it. I mean, really, it's necessary to do act this way? I really think that celebrities these days really push the limits and do some crazy things. She has done nothing for the money that she has and there are so many people out there that suffer every day but they work their hands to the bone. It's not really fair at all. I don't know, things like this just really get on my nerves because it's completely absurd and ridiculous and I wish that the world was a more equal and fair place.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I completely agree. The obvious way she is flaunting her wealth is enough to cancel out any postive feelings I could harbor of her because of the charity donations that result from it.

Dollface said...

Agreed. Great blog!