Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Movies For Christmas

Last year around this time, one of my best friends, Stephanie, and I decided that we would make it an annual thing for us to spend Christmas eve together. Our plans for the day include meeting up in New York City, taking a walk around downtown, catching a sappy movie, and finally grabbing a bite to eat.
In 2007, we watched "P.S. I Love You" a movie featuring Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler about a women in love but who has to deal with the death of her partner. A real tearjerker, that film. Anywho, we've been looking out for the latest "love films"this year and the choices don't seem so great but I'm going to vote for "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" starring Brad Pitt. Not only does this movie feature that hottie but it seems really interesting, something like no other, ya know? We'll see how Steph feels about that.
We decided it would be a good idea for us to sepnd this day together because usually our families are getting ready for the following BIG DAY. Steph ... she knocks out her christmas duties early in the day Xmas eve, but for me ... I don't usually help because I'm not anything close to a cook, I'm more of an annoying "sneak, grab, and run, taster" in the kitchen. Plus, while the women in my family and most of my friends snuggle up next to their significant others, Steph is willing to ditch her boyfriend for a day and hang out with her lame, single friend.

Significance of this blog??

There isn't much to this blog other than a little confusing and wordy look into my holiday. But here's a list of all the movies coming out over the course of winter break. Enjoy!

No comments: